Welcome to St. Andrew's United Church In Lacombe
Sunday morning worship service starts at 10:30 am. Join us for coffee and fellowship after the service in the auditorium.
What's New On The Website?
- Morning Messenger for July 26th
- Audio of sermons is now available on the "Sermons" page.
- Text of sermons for 2015 are now available on the "Sermons" page.
- If you missed an event in the Morning Messenger, click "Adult Programs". A number of upcoming events are housed there.
- The 2013 annual report is now available on the website. Click here. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the report. If you need the Acrobat viewer, please go here.
"Messy Church is Food, Fun, Faith, Family!"
Designed to bring children, youth and adults together in fun and interactive activities, Messy Church is a new way to explore the values and stories of Christian Faith in an atmosphere of creativity, hospitality and celebration at St. Andrew's United Church (5226-51 Avenue). It is held on the First Friday of every month, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Call 403-782-3148 for more info.
Audio of Sermons
St. Andrew's is pleased to introduce audio of sermons presented by our ministers, Reverend Ross Smillie and Pastor Marco Ste. Marie. We believe this will provide an extension of our worship to those who cannot attend service or would like to hear a sermon again. Click on "Sermons" on the left hand side of the page to find a sermon to listen to.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
The Prayer shawl ministry is an outreach ministry of the United Church Women (UCW). The UCW supplies the wool for the prayer shawls. We welcome knitters, crocheters and "wanna bees" to join us every second and fourth Monday at St. Andrew United Church at 1:30. We also supply wool to people who want to knit or crochet in their homes. If you know someone who is experiencing a challenging time in their life and could benefit from receiving a prayer shawl, please make us aware by contacting Janet Tack @782-3802 or Doris Thesenvitz @782-7063.
Tweets by @UnitedChurchCda